1. One week + one day until I leave for vacation. Woohoo.
2. My knee is still hurting a teeny bit. I think I may have pulled a muscle along the back of my leg because it feels super tight. I need a date with the foam roller today.
3. Usually on Sundays I will cook dinner for my family and Emily and Jordan will come over. Since I have to work this Sunday (floor set night!), I’m cooking tonight. With the weather feeling more “fall-ish” today, a fall meal is definitely in order. I’m making this, this, and possibly a slightly different version of this. Can you tell I’m really in the mood to cook today?
4. I’ve slept in until 9am twice this week. I can usually never sleep past 8 or 8:30 on my days I don’t have to get up early. I’ve needed the extra sleep, so I’m not complaining.
5. I don’t have too much homework this week, but I’m feeling a Starbucks session is needed to get it all done. I seem to focus better there
6. I desperately need new clothes. Specifically jeans and long-sleeved shirts.
7. That’s all I’ve got today. Happy Friday<3
Peace and Love,