1. TGIF. I’m more than ready for a nice, relaxing weekend spent at home. Only having to work Sunday night makes it that much better.
2. I hear there’s a big snowstorm coming on the East Coast. Please, please do not make your way to Indiana. I am very much over snow. Can it be spring yet?
3. Tomorrow my sisters, mom and I are baking Valentine’s Day cookies! I’m not the biggest fan of
single awareness Valentine’s Day, but decorating pink and red heart-shaped cookies is always acceptable in my book
just pretend these are heart-shaped
oatmeal squares + 1/2 banana + walnuts + almond milk
5. Only one month until spring break! Nashville here I come.
If you wear a monkey snuggie while doing so it makes it even better.
7. I still haven’t decided on a training plan for my upcoming half marathon. I know I want to follow an intermediate level one to challenge myself a little, but other than that I have no clue. I guess I should start researching!
8. Last night I got all of my homework done besides one assignment. I may have purposely put off my psych assignment so I can go to Starbucks today. But who am I kidding, I probably would still go to Starbucks even if I didn’t have to get homework done
I’m so sad Starbucks doesn’t have Valentine’s cups this year like they did last year! I was looking forward to them ever since they stopped having Christmas cups. Is it just me or do you think they should have cups for every holiday? I mean, with all the money they profit from those
ridiculously expensive drinks, you think they could spare some for cuter cups. Am I right?
9. I cannot wait to find out if Katie’s ‘Baby G‘ is a girl or boy! I think her little gender reveal party was such a cute idea.
10. And with that, I’m off to finish my laundry and motivate myself to get in a run. Have a great weekend!
Peace and Love,