And just like that we’re somewhere already on the last day of the month. I’m wrapping this month up by finishing out the September blogging challenge led by Gracie!
30. Thirty random facts about you – can be anything!
(I feel like if you know me or have been reading my blog for a while now then you probably already know most of these so I apologize ;) ).
1. Blue is my favorite color.
2. I was a vegetarian for 3 years.
3. I’m a very indecisive person.
4. I used to hate reading but have found a love for it this past year.
5. I taught myself how to play guitar when I was 15.
6. I was born in Michigan.
7. I’ve lived in 3 states (Michigan, Ohio, and now Indiana).
8. It was always a dream of mine to go to college in California, specifically at FIDM.
9. I’m a reality show junkie.
10. I’ve seen Taylor Swift 7 times in concert.
11. I went to London, England this past February for free after my best friend won a contest.
12. Music is my therapy.
13. So is running.
14. I’m not a picky eater at all. Give me almost anything and I’ll most likely try it at least once.
15. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
16. I could probably live off of ice cream.
17. My dream job would somehow involve traveling the world and going to concerts and maybe somehow fitness thrown in there too.
18. I’d wanted a pet since I was about 8 years old and finally got my kitten last Christmas. He’s the best.
19. My long hair is my security blanket.
20. I’ve never been stung by a bee (*knockonwood*).
21. I’m a pretty independent person and enjoy doing most things alone.
22. I watch Gilmore Girls every night before bed.
23. I tend to listen to the same song/album over and over again until I can’t stand it anymore (which usually isn’t very long).
24. I’ve never been one to have too many friends. I think quality > quantity.
25. I’m the youngest of three girls.
26. I’d rather spend my money on experiences rather than “things”.
27. My day is not complete unless I eat some form of chocolate.
28. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and I’m (trying to be) okay with that.
29. Nashville, Tennessee is one of my favorite cities to visit.
30. I believe life’s too short not to eat the extra cookie.