5. Top five highlights from summer.
In no particular order…
2. Working at summer camp.
3. Seeing Hunter Hayes.
4. Going to Chicago.
5. Having a low-key summer in general.
6. Six things about fall you’re looking forward to.
1. Pumpkin everything.
2. Pumpkin spice lattes (they deserve their own bullet).
4. The clothes. (big sweaters, boots, and scarves thankyouverymuch).
5. Cool, crisp, breezy weather.
6. My sister‘s wedding!!
7. Seven things you’d like to work on/improve about yourself.
1. My confidence.
2. Letting go of fear of rejection/failure.
3. Stop letting other peoples opinions get to me.
4. Work on just being myself, without caring what other people think.
5. Train for my 6th half marathon.
6. Being more patient.
7. Be friendly to everyone I meet.
8. Eight things I love about myself.
1. My ability to be independent in different aspects of my life.
2. My bluntness.
3. My hair.
4. My height.
6. The things that have happened in my life who have shaped me into the person I am today.