1. These past few weeks have been a blur. Between traveling every other weekend, work, wedding related stuff, etc., I’m questioning how October is almost over and where the past 10 months have gone. Like, what.
2. 1989 in THREE days. I’m honestly so excited. I can’t believe it’s been over two years since RED came out. In a way I’m not ready for new music since I still love Red so much, but who am I kidding, I’m excited to see where this next era of Taylor Swift is going to go. And I’m ready for more concerts. That is all.
3. I keep forgetting that I’m running my sixth half marathon a week from tomorrow. Say, whaaaat? I still have one more [longish] training run to get in before then, but other than that, I’m ready for it. The Monumental is my favorite half that I’ve done so far (and where I hold my PR), so I’m excited to run it again.
4. For what ever reason vegetables have just not been appealing to me like at all this week. Gimme all the carbs. Perfect for “the week before the wedding” diet ;)
5. Speaking of weddings, MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW. I think I’m in denial about it all because it hasn’t really sunken in yet. It’s going to be so weird being “an only child” at home now, but they say change is a good thing or something? ;)
Have a wonderful weekend<3
Last weekend my sister’s, cousin, and I went on a weekend getaway to Mackinac Island, MI, aka one of our favorite places. I don’t have much to say about the weekend except that the weather was perfect, we made new memories, and had one last “hurrah” before the bride-to-be gets married :) I’ll let the pictures show you the rest…
The Grand Hotel (Emily and Lauren may have snuck on the porch for a picture, shhh ;) )
Waking up early to run 10 miles on Saturday morning was worth it to see the sunrise.
The only food picture I took all weekend. And it happens to be of ice cream. No shame.
Till next time Mackinaw…
Grab some coffee, or a PSL,
or some wine, and let’s have a chat, mmkay?
If we were having coffee today, I would have to make a comment on how it is possibly already October. Wasn’t it like just July?
If we were having coffee today I would say I’m going to Mackinaw in FOUR days. It’s been over a year since I’ve last been, so I’m excited.
If we were having coffee today I would say there is less than 21 days until Taylor’s new album, 1989. Words cannot describe my excitement.
If we were having coffee today I would say I’m not quite ready for cold weather. I am ready for boots and scarves and oversized sweaters though ;)
If we were having coffee today I would say I’m in need of some fall candles. I missed the last time Bath and Body Works had them on sale, so I’m hoping they go on sale again soon!
If we were having coffee today I would tell you that there are only 19 more days until my sister gets married. OMG. Time slow down a little bit pleaseandthankyou.
Hope you enjoyed your coffee ;) Make it a great one!