…if you eat ice cream multiple days in a row.
…if you occasionally get jealous of other people.
…if you have no idea what you want to do with your life.
…if you only shave the part of your leg that actually shows.
…if you sort of forgot all about your new year’s resolutions.
…if you’re an emotional eater sometimes.
…if you get Starbucks twice in one day.
…if you leave just the right amount of toilet paper left on the roll so you don’t have to replace it.
…to not be okay.
…if exercising just does not sound appealing at the moment.
…to wear the same pair of pants two days in a row.
…if the only thing getting you through your day is the fact that a good TV show is on at night.
It seems as if spring has finally arrived here in the midwest. And I’m not complaining one bit. This weekend consisted of…
- A 10-mile training run (with new music to help me out). This run was tough. I hadn’t ran 10 miles in almost a year. I took way too many walking breaks and wanted to quit when I was about 3 miles in, but I made myself finish. Remind me why I keep signing up for half marathons? ;)
- A sunny Starbucks visit. Unsweetened passion tea lemonades are my favorite as of late.
- A Mexican dinner date with my parents. Fish tacos for the win. Again.
- Kitty snuggles aka my favorite.
- Easy lunches. (I promise I’m 20). I couldn’t pass up those plates. They remind me of being a little kid.
- My favorite ice cream sundae.
Here’s to a new week :)
So I’m sure many of you have seen the accent blog floating around different blogs for a while now. I’ve been meaning to do it, but sort of kept forgetting. Yesterday I actually had some make-up on and my hair looked decent so I thought I’d finally give it a try. ps-I hate hearing myself on camera.
aunt, route, root, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, milk, bag, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the name of the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I hope I sounded how you thought I would, maybe ;)
Do you say any of the words differently than me?
What about the questions?