1. About a month ago Arctic Zero sent me some of their new flavors to try out. They were one of our sponsors at Blend and during one of their snacks they led, I sampled the new salted caramel flavor. It is by far my favorite flavor, and it is seriously so good! I went through both pints of that flavor within like a week. I loved topping it with melted peanut butter and granola. Such a delicious treat!
2. I finally bit the bullet and bought a new phone. My old one was about 2 1/2 years old and on it’s last leg. I decided on the iPhone 5s (in gold) and love it. It’s pretty similar to my old one (4s), but feels so much lighter and has a slightly larger screen. I also ordered one of my sister’s phone cases for it. It’s adorable and I love the quote so much<3
3. My two sisters, cousin, and I are all going to Mackinaw this October! We are all so excited. I haven’t been since last year and I feel as if the year’s just not complete without a trip up north. We’re making a long weekend out of it and also calling it Hilary’s “bachelorette party” :)
4. Guys, I think I’m addicted to Kodiak Cakes. I have them like 5 out of 7 days a week for breakfast. THEY ARE SO GOOD. And I also love that their full of protein and whole grains. Healthy pancakes? I’m sold :)
5. This banana bread. I’ve made it twice within the past two weeks. It tastes like dessert.
6. The Hills reruns have totally sucked me in. Thank goodness for DVR ;)
7. Happy Friday, all<3